I'm SUPER embarrassed I forgot to post these videos 2 years ago! Blast from the past indeed :)
Filling out the IBC entry form can seem like a daunting task. All you need to do is take it one step at a time :)
1) Figure out which fish you will be keeping, auctioning, or putting on the cash table.
2) Organize your fish by this order.
3) Put their numbers on their jars.
4) Figure out which number enters which division and class on the written sheet. Write them down in order.
5) Type in all of your information into the IBC entry form. Voila!
It's SHOW TIME!
This is where I will display our show results from all the shows that I send to, as well as write show reports for the ones that I am able to attend.
Click on the button to find out how to send your own fish to the show! If you take it one step at a time, it's pretty easy!
It's show time!